Updates in Agricultural Engineering
- We're hiring!
- Our paper in Maize N Uptake Using Aerial HSI is featured on MDPI Remote Sensing…
- AgRobot Lab developed new open source tool EONR (Economic Optimum Nitrogen Rate)
- Alumni Dr. Ali Moghimi gave talk on hyperspectral imaging and deep learning mod…
- Industry Focus: How are Drones used for Agriculture
- Volkan Isler: Large Scale Image Mosaic Construction for Agricultural Applicatio…
- Hybrid robot: A robot for joint ground and airborne operations
- Invasive species: superweed Palmer Amaranth targeted in Todd County
Our mission is to apply advanced ideas of robotics, remote sensing, data mining and information technology into precision agriculture. The core techniques we use include multispectral/hyperspectral imaging, spectroscopy, machine learning, geographic information system (GIS), digital mapping, biochemical sensing, etc. The tools available for carrying out our researches are unmanned aerial vehicle, unmanned ground vehicle, video camera, multispectral camera, hyperspectral camera, DGPS, and various electrical, optical and chemical sensors.
High-throughput phenotyping on wheat traits (Former Ph.D. student on IEEE AGRA invited webinar)
Hyperspectral Camera Flying Over UMN St Paul Experimental Field
Experimental Fields and Green Houses on UMN St Paul Campus in 3D
Grow North MN Featuring AgRobot Group